For most entrepreneurs, work and personal life often blend. Having someone help you manage the things that slip through the cracks and get forgotten could be the push you need to finally be more productive. Personal Assistants are true lifesavers. They enable entrepreneurs to optimize both their personal and professional lives. If, like me, you have a busy life, you will benefit from delegating some of your daily tasks to a personal assistant. Personal Assistants, can reduce both your workload and your stress levels.
After a few years of handling everything practically on my own and with my son’s insistence, I finally jumped on board. At first, I was reluctant to hand over so much of what I considered my responsibilities. So, my son hired a Virtual Assistant to help complete several projects for me. To name a few: editing a proposal for a client’s proposal; editing my first book publication, create some of the marketing documents for my consulting services, etc. The successful completion of those tasks, prompted me to hire my own Assistant. The results have been positive to say the least.
Here are only a few of the things accomplished by my Assistant:
- Updated my website 1000%,
- Set up my blog posting with consistent postings bi-weekly,
- Created a website for my book
- Created marketing material for a former client,
- Created a proposal for a potential workshop,
- Created videos for my website,
- Set up my business facebook, linkedIn, instagram pages,
- Created my first business launch promotion,
- Working on my second business promotion project.
- Organized my mailing list of some 800 contacts,
- Organized and manages my weekly email campaign via Mailchimp,
- Schedules appointments with contacts,
- Send out messages to new contacts,
- Does draft and final proposal to potential clients,
- has weekly strategy sessions to maintain focus on projects, …
- More Free Time — The biggest advantage to having a personal assistant is that he or she can free up your time. Since you’ll hand over basic tasks like filing e-mails, scheduling meetings and running errands to your personal assistant, you’ll have more time to devote to business, family, exercise or hobbies.
- Developing Management Skills — If you’ve never had anyone work for you, hiring a personal assistant is a great way to develop management skills.The process of learning how to delegate, communicate and teach your assistant new skills will help you become a better manager and leader. And, to make this a better learning experience for you, be sure to ask your assistant for regular feedback on how well you communicate with him or her.
- More Flexibility — A personal assistant can not only free up your time, but he or she can help you be in two places at once. If you have conflicting meetings or events, personal assistants can attend one and take notes, so you don’t have to miss out on anything because of your daily schedule.
- Multiple Skills To Benefit You — When you bring someone in on your business life as your personal assistant, you also bring all of their skills and knowledge, which augments your existing knowledge and skills. I hired my Assistant to help with administrative tasks, I gain a tech whiz and the ability to run my website, on and offline marketing, blogs, … What’s more, your PA can also teach you their skills, improving your skill set.
- Trusted Partner — When you hire a personal assistant, you have a second set of eyes and ears at your disposal. In addition to providing a second opinion on your work, a personal assistant can take on proofreading, fact-checking and editing tasks.
Happy Employees, Booming Business
“The secret of my success is that we have gone to exceptional lengths to hire the best people in the world.”
― Steve Jobs
Join us today, October 30th at 7:30PM EST for our Happy Employee, Booming Business Teleclass. Learn tips on Employee development and training, creating an employee handbook, etc. Ask Bill some questions you’ve been struggling with.
How To Join:
- Join via our Instagram account: @equinnconsultingllc
- Join via phone conference: 1-641-715-0864 | code: 957749
To get the bonuses, you have to RSVP on our site